WG6100 25" wrap on left side

From: Andre Huijts <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 18:20:49 EDT

Thanks for the grease tips guys.

In the mean time, I've got an issue that I can't solve on my friend's
SW cockpit. It's running a WG6100 with a 25" tube. Apart from the fact
that I can't get the convergence 100%, there seems to be what looks
like a wrap to me on the left side of the screen. It's especially
noticiable when you get hit by the enemies or f.i. when the death star
get's really big on screen.

I made a video here:

http://gallery.me.com/andre.huijts#100549

You can clearly see the effect on the left side. The right side is fine.

I've tried adjusting it out with all the on-board pots on the SW PCB-
set but I can't get it away.

There are so few caps on the deflection board (apart the two large
one's from theLV section) that I have no clue where to look for next.