Re: WTT/WTB: Tempest main/Aux PCB's

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 14 2009 - 20:56:57 EDT

Hey Joe,

Kevin here.. I think Pat Danis emailed you about your aux boards. Since I
have his boards that I'm working on, he felt I should contact you and see
what we can work out on a trade. Pat is thinking of Trading you one good
Main board for two of your Aux boards. LMK what you think, and I can get
this board shipped out to you.

Kevin