Re: 6100 zener diode mod advice?

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 12:41:18 EDT
Wow, that is a great price.  Don't think I'll need 100 of them though.  Maybe I can find somebody to split the cost with me locally.  I've only got about 40-50 ARII boards and probably 10 of those will need that part.  I can always rob it from some of the crummy looking boards too.

On another note.  does anyone have a source for the 5 position fuse blocks used on the Atari power bricks?  I know Bob Roberts sells them on his site but I am trying to buy at least 20 of them and hope to get the at a better price than what he has them listed for.  Every time I try to find them, I end up looking at thousands of items and cannot find the right one.  I found the Cooper Bussman part number BK/S-8202-5 but I think that is the breakaway style and I want the solid sheet.  Does anybody happen to have the correct part number?

I did find this:

http://www.leedsradio.com/parts-hardware.html

If you go down to the second listing of fuse holders, they list a 5 position fuse block.  However, the photos are reversed with the item above it.   If you click on the photo for the Buss HPC fuse holder, you will see what I am looking for.  $2.00 each isn't bad but hoping to do better.
Digikey has a datasheet on their site for BK/S 8000 series holders but again, I'm not sure that is what I need/want.

Thanks

Pat Danis

Bill wrote:
Great lists - thank you.

I found an inexpensive source (MPJA 50 cents each or 26 cents each if you
buy 100 pcs) for LM305s (NEC cross part uPC-141CA) that are used on the
Atari AR's but the supply is limited and I ask everyone to be polite :).

http://www.mpja.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1216+RG

Bill