Re: 6100 zener diode mod advice?

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 18:04:36 EDT

William Boucher wrote:
> Since you rebuild so many wg6100's, you might want to consider buying
> parts yourself directly from a distributor to save money. If so, try my
> list...

I wouldn't consider four to be a lot; just means that I'm not a total
newbie at it. <grin> I only have two more waiting after this one, and
I've already bought all the parts for them. I get lots of electronic
parts from Digi-Key, Mouser, MCM, etc - just placed a Digi-Key order
this morning. Bob's kits are really convenient, though, and I'm happy
to support him.

To rephrase my original question...
When faced with an unmodified P314 deflection board, do people here
leave it alone, or add the zener diode mods to it? If so, which mod do
you install?

Alan

--
Total Impulse - Just Having Fun!