Re: 6100 zener diode mod advice?

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Tue Oct 06 2009 - 08:55:11 EDT

Since you rebuild so many wg6100's, you might want to consider buying parts
yourself directly from a distributor to save money. If so, try my list...

http://www.biltronix.com/arcade_electcomp_01.html#wg6100_rebuild_parts

Since I started using this list instead of buying the kits, I saved a lot.

William Boucher