Re: Just a little show and tell

From: <a.huijts_at_upcmail.nl>
Date: Wed Oct 07 2009 - 18:54:03 EDT

The one WG6100 I worked on had an LV2000. It's not making very much hours now (it's not on one of my cabs) but it's been working fine ever since I installed it. I can see there could be some installation improvements, although I found it easy enough to install Jeff's version. Any _real_ tech can install this easily. It soundes to me like Clay said his trainee-techs f-ed up those LV2000's not that they went bad by themselves. One thing I wouldn't want to miss though: the pots. I needed to adjust them (although not mutch). Maybe because of being in Europe ? (I think the LV voltages are not _that_ critical though).

By the way did anyone see my message here about the "wrap-around" problem I have with that WG6100 ? here's the video again, I really could use some help please: http://gallery.me.com/andre.huijts#100549