Re: Cinematronics BPROM alternatives

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Sat Oct 24 2009 - 15:25:50 EDT

I finished building my little bprom replacement boards for the Cinematronics
CCPU.
See here: http://www.biltronix.com/CCPU_Custom_Chip_Replacements.html
Pictures now shown. I have lots of the PCBs so you can consider these
available.

These small boards can replace bproms from other games as well. Bascially
anything in a DIP-16.

William Boucher