Re: Cinematronics BPROM alternatives

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 00:20:02 EDT

I would have to think that it was a power supply noise issue or
something analog vs a digital electronics issue.... sitting that long, I
can see the filter caps being dried out on it or something perhaps...

You don't store your old electronics in a hot dry shed do you? ;-)

jess
(who stores his old electronics in a hot dry attic.. in Wyoming no less)