Major Havoc pincushion question

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Oct 26 2009 - 00:18:30 EDT

I'm nearing the end (hopefully) of a Major Havoc conversion in a Space
Duel cabinet. I have it up and running, but it seems like there's a lot
of pincushion.

Pics:
http://www.mn-rocketry.net/misc/arcade/photos/major_havoc_pincushion-1.JPG
http://www.mn-rocketry.net/misc/arcade/photos/major_havoc_pincushion-2.JPG

Is this amount of pincushioning normal for this situation?
(Major Havoc conversion pcb with Space Duel adapter pcb and WG K6100)

I understand that the adapter pcb is supposed to be doing some
pincushion correction. Could something be wonky there?

One interesting thing that I noticed, next to the 24 pin edge connector
on the MH pcb, is that R43 and C84 both have had one end desoldered and
lifted.

Thanks,

Alan

--