Re: STARHAWK JOY

From: Andreas Kraemer <andi_kraemer_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat Oct 31 2009 - 02:18:00 EDT

Hi Marco,

good to hear again from you. This is a nice and rare find in Europe, I guess.

I have restored a Starhawk in 2007 and its still in my game room.
Zip'ed a couple of pics for you here (I can do more if you need) :
http://www.andysarcade.de/download/starhawk_joy.zip

You may be able to help me as well :-)
If you go to my StarHawk Project page, does your's still have the top piece of the 3 sideart stickers, that I am missing?
A good picture would be great, if you can send.
http://www.andysarcade.de/projects_starhawk.html#6._October_2007

Best Regards,
Andreas