Re: Tempest problem.

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 2009 - 10:15:13 EST

Well I never looked at the ls139 at B3 before. Didn't occur to me for some
reason. But Pin5 b3 is stuck high. As for the W4 jumper those are hard wired
with traces, not like some of the later boards. C1 Pin 14 ohms out to K2 pin
4, and is not tied to ground. So that checks out for W4.

Previous while trying to trouble shoot this I had pulled and checked, H3,
K2, L2, C3, and J5 and still no joy.

I don't have my IC checker handy so I went ahead and replaced B3 no change.
Pin 5 still high. Pin 1 toggles, 2 Low, 3 Toggles. Looks like those signals
come from pins 23-25 from the CPU.

So that's where I currently am.. Looks like I need more coffee :)

Kevin