Asteroids graphics in one corner

From: Dan Todd <dantoddac_at_comcast.net>
Date: Mon Nov 23 2009 - 23:27:01 EST

I've researched as much as I could on the Asteroids repair logs and such and
never saw anything like this. Hopefully someone here could

Save me some time.

I have an asteroids board where all the graphics are showing up in the lower
right portion of the screen. The graphics are not all perfect but

 everything is recognizable. Any idea where to start looking? I'm going to
replace the 4016's I'm just waiting on sockets to come in.

Just hoping someone may have run into this before.

Thanks,

Dan