Re: Asteroids replacement crystals.

From: Swazey, Scott <sswazey_at_qualcomm.com>
Date: Mon Nov 30 2009 - 19:41:45 EST

Yes. There were two different cyrstals. But if you changed them, you had to change the integration capacitors on the DACs too

-Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 30, 2009, at 3:50 PM, "Clay Cowgill" <c.cowgill@comcast.net<mailto:c.cowgill@comcast.net>> wrote:

Hey... That just tickled a long forgotten memory... Didn't Major Havoc use two different crystals depending on if it was a kit or dedicated? (12MHz vs. 10MHz?) Or am I totally making that up? ;-)

-Clay