Re: catbox and pat 9000 current prices

From: <tomm_at_bhpllc.com>
Date: Tue Dec 01 2009 - 21:40:11 EST

PAT9000 pricing can be all over the board, depending on supplied monitors
(i.e., the vector and raster monitors still attached are a good thing), as
well as the number and type of plugs and harnesses supplied.

A complete PAT9000, in working condition, should fetch anywhere from
US$3,000 to $5,000. Plus freight charges, although I would pick one up in
person if at all possible.

Prices based on recent private sales that I am aware of.

tm