Re: Sega Space Ship pinout (Space Wars Clone)

From: Andreas Kraemer <andi_kraemer_at_t-online.de>
Date: Wed Jan 27 2010 - 02:11:00 EST

Hi Fabrice,

re the RAM Chips, I believe that 94322 or 94L322 will work instead of the 2101 or 9101.
They have the same pinout and are rated usually 35-45 ns as they are used as video rams.
I have used them at many places instead of the 2101/9101.
Let me know, I still have a couple here in Germany, if you don't want to order them
from the US eg arcadechips.com.

Great work and documentation!

Is it allowed to share out pics and info on my website for this rare machine, lmk.

Best Regards,
Andreas
www.andysarcade.de