Re: Strange asteroids copyright issue

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Jan 31 2010 - 22:18:25 EST

Well I'm not sure how the thing was running. But what I found was amazing.
E3 only had 3 pins soldered in place. The rest were either bent over, or
just sitting in the via's. I soldered the rest of the pins, and no more
graphics glitch.

Hope this helps someone else, but as it's was just a bad replacement
somewhere down the line, no one may ever see it.

Kevin