G05-805 -vs- 15V200

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 20:08:19 EST

My Battlezone cabaret monitor (15v2000) started to bloom on me, or
I'm guessing that's what it's doing. I put the scope on it
and the image is OK, so it's the monitor.

I have a spare 15" g05-805 out of a Asteroids that I'm thinking
of swapping out. From what I recall, are these a direct replacement,
pin for pin ? I'd like to confirm before I hook it up.

Any tips on replacing the HV diode ? I've never changed one, but
as I understand, it's located in the cap at the tube and you have
to use some kind of HV silicone to prevent arcing.

Todd