Re: G05-805 -vs- 15V200

From: <litterbox99_at_mchsi.com>
Date: Tue Feb 02 2010 - 22:39:05 EST

Yep your right ! just did a stare - and - compare of the diagrams to
both the Asteroids & Bzone. Pinouts are the same at the monitor connector.

Fired up the other monitor and it does work. Looks like this one needs
a cap kit also. The text lines are not straight, they are a bit curved,
similar to when you have to adjust the cap on a scope probe.

Guess I'll cap both monitors, but the original did work better (except
for the blooming)

I don't have a manual for the 15V2000 but I do have one for the 19V2000
and they look real close.

I still need to study up on the HV diode replacement.

Thanks

Todd