RE: Clay Cowgill Pincushion boards...

From: Clay Cowgill <c.cowgill_at_comcast.net>
Date: Wed Mar 03 2010 - 17:47:15 EST

Hey Pat (et. al.),

Ok, I'll set aside some time Saturday (or late one night this week) and
build up some panels. Then get 'em tested this weekend. I finally got
some of my WG6100 boards fixed over the winter so I'm not having to swap
monitor guts around just to look at a vector game in a different cabinet.
;-)

I think I did the boards a 12/panel, so I'll try to do 2-3 panels which
looks like it'll cover immediate demand and give Pat a few to 'export'.

-Clay

  _____