Re: burning proms

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 2010 - 12:34:45 EST

I'll give that a whirl and see what happens.

I'm trying to burn some Tempest Aux board proms 74s287 and 288 using these,
as a cheaper alternative to paying nearly $7 a chip for 288, and 287's.

As for the SD well I'm still dead in the water.

I downloaded some test proms from Xray2, but as of yet I haven't been able
to get them to work. The VGO command has been stripped so it's basically
makes the game play blind.

Anyone know if you can just pull the vgo pin like you do the DMAGO line on
asteroids?

Kevin