Re: Starwars and Amplifone Issue

From: John Robertson <pinball_at_telus.net>
Date: Thu Mar 25 2010 - 14:33:10 EDT

pj pj wrote:

> [...]
What is your girlfriend saying? Live with it? (ducking)

I suggest stepping back for a little while and let it percolate for a
while in your mind. I don't think the grease is conductive, in any case
you do have an insulator between the transistor and the heat sink, don't
you?

John :-#)#

                 www.flippers.com