Re: zvg settings and issues

From: James Hagen <jamesjonhagen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 29 2010 - 22:44:42 EDT

I recall tweaking settings for individual .cfg files. Star Trek
speech volume was originally too low, tweaking the Star Trek .cfg file
increased it...

Did anyone catch my question about Asteroids Z scaling? The
brightness level for me is even on all vectors, but this just seems to
be on Asteroids and AD. (ZVG out to a G05 or V2000)

thanks,
James Hagen