RE: zvg settings and issues

From: Danny Pearson <dannypearson_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Mar 30 2010 - 11:03:01 EDT

I posted about sound volume setting a while back, whereby games that used
samples were way louder than those that did not. Using 0.96 there was no
way that I could find to update the .cfg files to alter the volume so I had
to bite the bullet and edit them all (over 220) to lower the volume. Does
anyone have any version other than 0.96 that works with the ZVG available
for download? I'd like to have a crack at using a newer version if
possible.

To the OP, I'm using a 6100 in a Space Duel and I didn't need to use
zvgtweak at all, everything looks fine to me as is.

Cheers,

DanP