OT?: Ground Kontrol in American Way magazine

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon May 10 2010 - 17:08:32 EDT

This month's issue of AmericanWay magazine has a brief description of
Ground Kontrol in it's highlight of Portland with a small photo as
well. I looked very hard but couldn't make out any vector games in the
photo. Just an NBA Jam, Pac Man and a Gauntlet Legends I think.

Anyway, I thought it great that at least there was some reference to the
games of yesteryear and a plug to keep the games alive.

You can get your free copy inside the terminal at any airport that
American Airlines flies into or take as many copies off the airplane as
you wish. I grabbed a couple of copies for the owners already.

Yes, I do work for American but didn't know about this until a good
friend (who lives in the Portland area) mentioned this to me.

Pat Danis