Re: Tempest Coin mech coil levers

From: William Boucher <boucher_at_mnsi.net>
Date: Thu May 20 2010 - 17:03:36 EDT

At the risk of being accused of trying to read someone's mind through a time warp, I'll guess. Is the game running on a switcher or the original supply? Sometimes when installing a switcher, the coin door lights or coin lockout coils are no longer powered. In such a case, the coin lockouts are often just bent back out of the way or removed entirely. I bought a beat up Space Duel last year and someone had bent the lockouts back. I bent them back into place and they have worked fine so why someone bent them back in the first place is beyond me.

William Boucher