Re: Please help with Tempest rev 3 rom images

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 18:05:58 EDT

I assume he means the over-deflecting points between rounds (turn up the brightness and you'll see a giant diagonal extending a screen length or more off the corner). Some monitors collapse with it, some don't... either change the roms or look at the monitor in greater detail, i've never isolated the issue before apart from putting a different pcb in the problem cab...

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com