Re: Please help with Tempest rev 3 rom images

From: Kirk Spradling <kspradling_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 17:55:16 EDT

Should be easy enough to simply burn each 16k out of 32k of the revision 3 Roms onto a set of 2716s. I think someone has already done this and the changes are only to a couple of Roms.

I must have a strange Tempest; never seen this bug in the 25 years that I've owned it. It does tend to roast the x/y transistors in the monitor every six months... I'm trying some MJE3003/4s this time...

Good luck,

Kirk