Please help with Tempest rev 3 rom images

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 16:09:45 EDT

Please help if you can.

I am helping a friend restore a Tempest, and we've got the "screen
collapse" bug when the machine goes from player 1 to player 2 in a 2 player game.
Currently, the board is loaded with rev 2 roms, all 2716's. The board is
strapped for 2716's, and I really didn't want to get into strapping it for
2532's, but I would like to upgrade his rom set to rev 3.

Does anyone have rev 3 images are in 2716 format?

Thanks in advance,

Michael Kelley