Re: Please help with Tempest rev 3 rom images

From: Kirk Spradling <kspradling_at_kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 19:11:58 EDT

It was used many hours; it used to blow fuses every few hours. In fact, I bought it from a shop that was tired of replacing fuses in 1985 for $350. yes, it has an LV2000, replaced the big caps, rebuild the HV using Bob Roberts parts and others. I always use new compound on the transistors. Main PCB does not have input protection... I've resoldered all sockets and pins on both boards. It plays well; just blows transistors every now and then... I accept it as part of ownership. :-)