Re: G05 HV-adjust pot replacement

From: Mark Shostak <shostakmark_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 03 2010 - 10:41:15 EDT

You didn't specify 801 or 802, but you should be fine in either case. Just
make sure you can adjust the anode voltage within its proper range, and make
sure it's not on the edge.

If not, on the 801 you can change R913. On the 802 you might have to get a
little more creative. Most likely it will just work. Let us know what you
find.

-Mark