Re: Tragic 19VLUP22 tube...Please help if you can

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Sun Jun 13 2010 - 09:42:40 EDT

In a message dated 6/13/2010 4:31:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
andy@andysarcade.net writes:

Have you tried a CRT rejuvenator on it yet? If its not a bad short, you
can blow that shorted crap right out with one of those. If nothing else, it
will let you know exactly what is up with the tube

Thanks for the responses. I should have mentioned, tube has a hairline
crack that is about 1.5" from tube socket, this is why I wanted to rip the
rest of my hair out...Really sucks - no pressure was ever put on the neck. I
can't account for how it may have been handled in transit though..

Thanks,
MK