Re: Tragic 19VLUP22 tube...Please help if you can

From: Luke Dyson <xzxluke_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Jun 13 2010 - 17:54:27 EDT

I am sure he would be up for selling it, he said nobody showed interest in it as of yet. There was a museum that was interested but he would have to donate it.

He gave me a demonstration of how each one worked, they didn't seem extremely complicated. I am sure to take over the business you would need to practice alot before you worked on good tubes.

Luke