Re: Tragic 19VLUP22 tube...Please help if you can

From: Cris Rhea <crhea_at_mayo.edu>
Date: Mon Jun 14 2010 - 13:46:24 EDT

> I am sure to take over the business you would need to
> practice alot before you worked on good tubes.
>
> Luke

If the tube needs to be rebuilt, then it's already not a "good tube".
You've got no place to go but up.

It would sure beat trashing a tube because nobody out there is willing
to do rebuilds any longer.

With the move away from standard CRTs in most industries, I can't see
anybody doing this for a living any longer, but someone certainly
could do this on the side as part of the vector game hobby.

--- Cris