Re: ataricade.com

From: Darren Finck <dgfinck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Jun 17 2010 - 15:23:22 EDT

Hello John,

You are correct, they must have been in my cache.  I fired up another browser and don't see them.  Interestingly, the few images that are there appear to be getting served up by ataricade.com,  for instance:

http://www.ataricade.com/the720skater.jpg

Also interesting is that the pdf files are in the google cache, in html-conversions:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:http%3A//www.ataricade.com/CINE_FAQ_V096.pdf

Hopefully it is just a temporary hosting/configuration problem and things will be ironed out soon.  ataricade was a useful resource to me.

Darren