Re: 13" Amplifone problems solved

From: <electronicamuse_at_aol.com>
Date: Tue Jun 22 2010 - 09:17:55 EDT

 FWIW, I believe that I still have a working red flyback from 19". I also have a few reds that ring good, but I haven't tried them on a working HVU.

If I have a working HVU and swap an unknown flyback, what parts do I risk? BU406D for sure.

Any measures that I could use to protect the working board for such a venture, or better just to replace the reds?

thanks

Dave