Re: Space Duel amplifone?

From: andre <livnfree_can_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat Jul 24 2010 - 18:47:06 EDT

Or perhaps I am looking at this the wrong way.. I read a post on disabling the pincushion corrector for a Tempest pcb.. so I would assume then that maybe I am looking at this in reverse in thinking that there was a corrector circuit when you went from a 6100 to an amplifone when perhaps these all had them built into the circuit (SD/Grav/BlackWidow) because the 6100 bowed images?
If so could the issue be some part of the circuit then is not functioning on this SD pcb? If that is possible, what exactly is the circuit on a SD pcb?