Re: bad bottlecap transistors causing squiggly vectors?

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jul 29 2010 - 12:48:07 EDT

I think Generally speaking it's also a good idea to used matched pairs on
your push pulls too. But since buying MP's are not always convenient, and
not everyone has a curve tracer to try and match them. I'd have to agree
with Mark though. I doubt that would be your problem. They would/could cause
other issues. For example, Walling on Tempest.

Kevin