Re: Got the V2000 HV blues...

From: Total Impulse <totalimpulse_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue Aug 03 2010 - 14:35:57 EDT

I just re-checked the four electrolytic caps, and they're all installed
correctly. None of the others are polarized.

Replacing the HV diode was one of the first things that I did, and F102
would still blow after awhile. Then, the springs inside the diode
holders didn't look so great, so I got rid of them and soldered in the
diode directly. (and still the fuse would blow) When I swapped in a
different HVT, that was yet another diode. When the thing ran for hours
(outside of the cabinet), I thought that it was cured. It was only when
it got buttoned up inside the cabinet that F102 blew again.

Alan