6100 yoke question

From: Rich Harkoff <rharkoff1_at_new.rr.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 16:19:58 EDT

Hello,
I borrowed a 6100 yoke to try on my SW cockpit 25" amp, when I got it home I noticed the wire colors on the plug were different than the yoke that came with game. The numbers on the yoke match closely 9A2806-001D 17-8234, 9A2806-001A 17-8140.
I took the covers off and although the color code is different they are wired the same to the plug. They both ohm out the same also. Do anyone here think it is safe to used the borrowed yoke in my game. I'm having a difficult time with convergence, not even close, and was thinking the yoke might be a problem.
Thanks
Rich