Re: 6100 yoke question

From: <rmassman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 31 2010 - 23:21:54 EDT

Well, from my perspective, Brett offers the best hope of getting this cabinet reproduced. Unlike the Jakobuds and here today, gone tomorrow sites. So it's important that support is given to someone that will actually be able to PRODUCE a cabinet with exacting detail and not shoot the horse before it gets out of the stable.