Re: 6100 yoke question

From: Bill Karkula <sociableone_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Sep 01 2010 - 08:30:39 EDT

What's wrong with parallel paths? Regarding the shipment of cabs and the cost, many of the Klov community folks (many who are members here as well) who have been getting Bret's cabs (me included) have worked out an arrangement where one person drives to pick up several cabs at once and relay them to the correct folks. I got my Bret made cabinet for my Quantum reproduction project and I can attest to it's quality. I have also seen his gorf, Tron, and Qbert cabs and after assisting with the builds, I am hooked. I agree that instead of debating what makes more sense, let both paths commence. I'm sure Bret would be ok with public domain for the do it yourselfers and Bret as a resource for folks like me that would rather buy then build. I'd rather eveyone stop the Make vs. Buy debate and work both paths. By networking as we do this project can become a reality as the cab is only one aspect.

Best Regards,

Bill