Re: Video Goes Away After 1-3 minutes

From: Tim Soderstrom <tim_at_moocowproductions.org>
Date: Mon Sep 06 2010 - 12:16:53 EDT

As an update, I went ahead and pulled out the HV board. Some of the caps look to be old anyway and I need to fix the wire that has come off the board anyway. That gave me a closer look at the board and the board itself looks to be in good shape. I haven't checked yet to see if the vector noise continues after the monitor cuts out. I figure fixing the board first is easy and is one less thing to be concerned with.