Chip questions

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon Sep 13 2010 - 13:01:40 EDT

  I'm sorting thru a stack of miscellaneous chips with a friend trying
to determine where I got them and what I got them for. I'm pretty sure
most of these were for vector board repair but there are some other
chips that are not familiar to me. We've gotten the obvious ones but
was hoping that some of you might help me figure out what games might
use these chips on their circuit boards. I'd hate to sell/trade them
off only to find that I need them to fix a board I haven't gotten to
yet. I don't do board repairs myself beyond the occasional DAC and
OP-AMP and RAM chips so these numbers aren't ringing any bells for me.

The part numbers in question are:

ADC0800

AD7533

AD7524

DAC208 (I think) might be DAC808

If anyone has any information they might care to share I would
appreciate it.

Pat Danis