Re: Announcing the Vector World's First Fully Functional CCPU on an FPGA

From: Pat Danis <patdanis_at_verizon.net>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 11:59:44 EDT

Tom:

I have seen the Sega vector multi-game in person. I also have seen some
other cool stuff he is working on that hasn't been announced yet. I can
afford to be very patient. This guy has many irons in the fire and the
work is simply top-notch, A#1, high quality work. I don't know his
specific timetable but I do know he won't release something if it isn't
completely ready. We've waited this long. I can afford to wait a
little longer.

On another note, this Cinematronics replacement is a must buy for me as
well. I will patiently await the release of a final product and gladly
purchase 1 if not 2 of these items.

Pat Danis