Re: Asteroids Deluxe graphic problem

From: Andrew Welburn <andy_at_andysarcade.net>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 14:14:40 EDT

My record chip count was 40+ chips on a bootleg asteroids PCB called 'Meteor' made by a UK company called Subelectro. Often when you get a vector going after finding 20 or so bad chips but is virtually working but for weird graphical anomolies etc you persevere with it, never expecting there to be another 20 or so chips causing untold tiny problems :)

And, i worked on that pcb over 18 months on and off, i just didn't want to let it beat me, in man hours, its well over 2 weeks of work...

Nowadays i do let pcbs beat me, they go on my 'rainy day' shelf, and i'm al ot more productive ;)

--
Andrew Welburn
http://www.andys-arcade.com