Re: Asteroids Deluxe graphic problem

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 27 2010 - 14:58:51 EDT

That's kinda the way I felt about it Andrew. After spending a couple hours
getting the CPU side running, I just knew it was only a matter of time. Then
I got the odd graphics, and It was like I would find 1 bad chip, and it
would only correct just a tiny portion of the problem. Had I only known.. :)

Kevin