Re: SW ESB ROMS

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 21:28:42 EST

  I see you were probably downloading them from

http://gamearchive.askey.org/Video_Games/Manufacturers/Atari/roms/empire_rom.zip

which should have been the same. The file sizes are okay 16,384 so they
should be okay.

the readme says they are unverified however.... does anyone know if the
the MAME roms use different filenames?