Re: SW ESB ROMS

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_askey.org>
Date: Mon Jan 17 2011 - 20:51:17 EST

  Maybe the HTTP was munging them since they had an odd file extension
(aka, they aren't zipped)...

I made a .zip archive of all of them.. try downloading them in the
archive and see if they unzip in a way they aren't corrupted...

http://gamearchive.askey.org/rom%20archive/video/Atari/EmpireStrikesBack/empirestrikesback.zip