Re: Asteroids Deluxe

From: Torin Newman <torinnewman_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 20:43:12 EST

My AD did something similar when I just got it. In the cold garage, I
had a lot of distortion and collapsed video until it warmed up a bit
then it was fine. Below is a link with a youtube video and shows it
returning to normal at about 0:17. Replacing big blue fixed the
problem. Check the video link to see if your machine has the same symptoms.

https://sites.google.com/site/3vmearcade/Home/asteroids-deluxe---atari-1980