Re: Asteroids Deluxe

From: Kevin Moore <talon.k_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 21:16:59 EST

@Teeray Yeah that's what I was thinking. But sofar no go.

@Torin Yep that's what it looks like when it's warming up. However I don't
think Big Blue is going to cure this. I'm using my Pat9000 to test this, and
an Asteroids Cab. Both of which have had those caps replaced.

But definately a good video showing what it looks like when warming up. The
boards I'm looking at though take a good 2-5 mins to even get to that point.
Once there is video the output voltages are within normal ranges and won't
cause monitor damage. But before then it's sending out to much voltage.

Kevin